365 days in a row – online live streamingApril 6th, 2021
A Year Anniversary of Oggy Live Today online live streaming.
I have been doing the online live streaming for one year, every day, consecutively, really. It should be a rare opportunity to have a feeling and/or see a scenery on this type of occasion. So, while this frame of mind is still served warm, I would like to capture it into the following text, leaving the current version as is, without spending ages practicing.
- It is like a feeling after running to a certain milestone point.
- It is also fulfilling since I’ve been able to do what I want to do.
- While I intend to cheer up and heal the people by the livestreaming as much as possible during the difficult time of COVID-19, my own play actually has been giving myself a lot of energy.
The key: experiment and execution
- In Oggy Live Today, between planning and execution, I’ve prioritized more on the daily execution, while thinking and learning have been on the fly.
- 22:30 JST starting time has worked really well to me, as I needed to manage the time between this livestreaming and other works/activities.
- I haven’t necessarily meant to release the complete and polished work, but rather intended to try something new every day and iterate.
- I haven’t aimed to reach one year milestone in the first place.
- Nor within one year.
- Audiences sometimes kindly pointed out when there was no sound coming out, or there were interruptions during the livestreaming.
- However, there have been also deeply condensed motivations and enthusiasms in the process of the experiment and execution.
- The music chosen here has been the one I like, and the one I can change into a direction I like, so I have had a feeling of satisfaction and appreciation, to be able to perform that one, the music.
- As a result, the contents have been different every time, and the momentum to enjoy the precious meeting with the music notes, has been kept, from time to time.
- With the few audiences, guests, collaborators/supporters (in the broad sense), highly concentrated, curiousity-driven, goal-oriented, unidentified energy to try to invite those people into some unknown thing, have been fermented. (I think).
- Once again, I would like to express appreciation to those who have positively joined this venture trial.
Still a lot is ahead, however
- I still need to improve my music performance itself. I make many mistakes, too.
- I still need to get used to the equipment and settings.
- Having said that, I have been always trying something new, so the momentum should be sustained.
- There are still many more ideas I’ve wanted to try, but haven’t been able to do yet.
- Many of the to-do items defined at the 100th milestone time still remain, and the list has further expanded.
- So, I don’t anticipate to end this soon, FTTB.
- A little bit of struggle against the loneliness to do this challenge. (However, as written above, the “good feeling” part is larger. I’d just like to continue with who I go on together with.)
- I need to keep myself healthy. (Protection against COVID-19 is obviously important. Also, maintaining a good condition, regular checkups, wellness through the seasonal changes, are important.)
- Try to do a good job on the next session
- Try to show a good performance, realize interesting ideas, and have good time with you guys.
Oggy Live Today One Year AnniversaryApril 3rd, 2021
It’s going to be EXACTLY ONE YEAR of Oggy Live Today. Yes, it’s the everyday streaming. Yes, they are the consecutive 365 times lives. So I’ll invite the special guests for the cerebration to commemorate this wonderful moment .
365th 4/3 (Sat) 22:30 JST – with Hiromi (Oggy’s wife)
366th 4/4 (Sun) 22:30 JST – with Krystalcube
Oggy Live Today details
See you there!