- KWEST night out @ Merle’ BBQ
- Discussion about Japan-night @ McManus
I have participated in a wireless indusry war game competition as a member of the Kellogg team against other MBA schools and… our team won!
Here are related articles.
- Kellogg News: (http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/news/whatsnew/student-wargamewin.htm)
- Network World: (http://www.networkworld.com/news/2008/030608-wireless-internet-war-game.html)
- Press Release by Fuld: (http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080306/neth092.html?.v=33)
- Blog article by Joyce Gioia-Herman: (http://www.keyboard-culture-future-workforce-trends.com/2008/03/war_games_observed.html)
This has been an excellent learning experience for me in a lot of ways.
I am/was taking the classes as follows:
- Leadership in Organizations (Uzzi)
- Business Strategy (Hubbard)
- Marketing Management (Hennessy)
- Factory Physics I (Iravani)
- Accounting for Manufacturing Management (Balachandran)
- Finance I (Kondo)
- Factory Physics II (Watson)
- Microeconomic Analysis (Loeper)
- Understanding hte Media and its Content (Smith)
Names in the parenthesis show professor.